FIGZ 2018

FIGZ 2018

Wednesday 29 July 2015

Early Germans - DBA II/47 (army completed)

I finally completed my Early Germans DBA army. As said in my post on June 14, it was the first try with dipping. No doubt, you get an army painted and ready for the battlefield in record time. Obviously the result is not as good as with a full base color-highlights-shading process, but they do make quite a good effect on the table. Great! I am ready for my first solo-battle: Marian Romans vs. Early Germans. 

The army
Cavalry (figures by Art Miniaturen www.schmaeling.de)

Warbands (figures by Caesar Miniatures)


Psiloi








No comments:

Post a Comment

Napoleonic French line infantry: new unit

A new squadron of line infantry for my French grande armée, including units of voltigeurs and grenadiers. ...